Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Love u again...




You came as a breath of fresh air
wen life was damaged and needed repair
and u made my every dream come true
filling it with all of the rainbow's hue

I felt so glad and my heart skipped a beat
and i danced with my happy feet
I hardly cared and it really didnt matter
if u loved me or jst i felt so and did myself flatter

We fought, we cried, we loved each other somedays
and it was no use how hard we tried to just part ways
what is the thing dat binds us is still a mystery
and its not easy to say all dat we had between us is history

How can we forget all those happy moments we had
just bcoz today situations are bad
there may be some way to forget the feelings forlorn
and stick together pages of our life torn

I dont know how and i dont know if ever we will
be together and the void in our lives fill
I have to get rid forever of this pain
and the only way is dat I just love u again.....

1 comments:

Anu said...

good one.. why do I always feel whenever I read ur poems..............that its............

Anyways ur thoughts and poems are awesome.. and always nice to read.

Post a Comment