Monday, December 13, 2010

IF ONLY.....


I wish I had the words to tell u how I feel
How life wud have been different if I had u near
Just a soothing touch of yours could heal
N wipe off my brimming tear

If I could scribble my feelings to let u know
How much on earth you mattered to me
If only you could feel the flow
Of love dat filled me with glee

If only you could see the tears that I hid
By wearing a fake smile
U sure would have loved me kid
By goin an extra mile

If only u cud sense my heart’s joy
When u held me close
And see me cuddle lyk a child
Into ur arms wid a curly pose

If only you could see the love that I showered upon
Those days when u were sad and alone
U wudnt hav left me and moved on
Knowing that I had just loneliness to own

If only u didnt promise dat u’ll be there
Today tomorrow and everyday
I wud have lived somehow believing dat life was fair
Without cursing that my fate did me betray

Now that u r gone
I am still learning how to survive
Far from the world I still mourn
Reclusive and alone

Strong I was with a brave heart
And I won’t let u break me
I’ll have a fresh start
And I’ll start living happily

One day u’ll be out of my life
And I’ll be myself again
I’ll stop hurting myself with a knife
And back me I will regain.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

super like

Sheeba Nair said...

@Aatish: Thanx aats... :)

Zurica KP said...

lovely....youre really good... :) good you finished it.....

Sheeba Nair said...

@Zuri: thnx a ton dear....

linesh said...

superb...

Post a Comment